Position: Application Support and Data Analyst
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week -Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm)
Salary: depend on experience
We are a modern, friendly and dynamic independent college for Higher Education in the heart of London. We have a vacancy for a suitably qualified individual to work with our IT team. The IT team supports and maintains the in-house applications, databases, and website. It also prepares and processes the data for returning to the external bodies and provides reports to the management. In this role, you will be responsible to assist the team to carry out the tasks on time. You should ideally have experience in a similar role; this is desirable but not essential.
So, you’ll get to be involved in assisting of variety of tasks including:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect and process data for submitting to the external bodies. E.g, HESA, OfS, SLC, Paerson etc.
- Supply Data to the management as required
- Support and Maintain the Application and Database system.
- Assist to manage and updating th contents for the website
- Regular demonstration of keeping up to date with current and future technologies
- Deals with a wide range of inquiries, in person, by email, and by phone
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent IT skills; adapts to and understand information systems quickly
- Team player with good people skills and flexible attitude to work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to identify problems and address them.
- Knowledge of Database, computer programs, web development, and MS Office
- Good timekeeping management
- Experience on Microsoft .Net and SQL Server, HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL
- The knowledge in the relational database management system
- The basic concept of computer network, Hardware and Operating Systems
- Experience of working independently with limited supervision
- Good organisational skills
Education & Experience
- Educated to Graduate Level (preferably in IT/Computing)
- Experience in Database and computer programming
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be successful in this role, please send a copy of your CV, a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may post your application materials to: ICON College of Technology and Management, Units 21-22, 1-13 Adler Street, London E1 1EG. All the information you provide will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with data protection rules.